Are you facing the [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5] error code when you open Microsoft Outlook? Well, you do need to worry because this error is very common to Outlook users and also this error can be fixed easily in few simple steps. This error code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5] mostly occurs in the Microsoft Outlook desktop application.
Microsoft Outlook is used in the professional world to send and receive emails. If Outlook stops working then it would cause many unwanted problems in our life. Since Outlook has become an important part of our professional life it is better to fix this error code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5] as soon as possible.
So, below are the few possible solutions to fix this Outlook error code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5]. But before that let us see what are the causes for this error.
- 1 What is the error code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5]?
- 2 What are the causes for the error code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5]?
- 3 How to fix the error code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5]:
- 4 Conclusion:
What is the error code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5]?
The error code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5] is an indication that your Microsoft Outlook desktop app is not working properly. It is one of the groups of error codes that Outlook displays when it faces any issues while running.
In other words, this error code means there are some technical errors in the system or in the Outlook application that are restricting it from functioning properly.
So, before directly jumping to the solutions let us see the causes for this error so that we can take precautions to avoid this error in the future.
What are the causes for the error code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5]?
There is no one particular cause for this error. Some tech experts say that the potential customers might be facing the error because the application is not updated to the latest version of it is not well set up with the system.
But you can also face this error code if:
- You are using pirated software.
- The Microsoft Office you are using is not compatible with the Operating system version
- You have installed corrupted files by mistake
- You frequently login and log out
The above-mentioned causes are a few of the causes that can be responsible for this error, However, there can be other reasons also.
Also read: How to avoid ads on Crunchyroll
How to fix the error code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5]:
Before you jump to the solutions check if you have good internet connectivity. Most of the time this error code was caused because of a poor network connection and was resolved as soon as the user connected to a good internet connection.
However, if you have a fast internet connection and you still face this error code then here is the list of solution that can help you fix it:
- Clear your cookie and cache files
- Update Microsoft Outlook to its latest version
- Reinstall the Microsoft Outlook application
- Use Microsoft Outlook in the browser
- Contact the Support team
Let us see each method in detail
Clearing cache from the system would clear the broken data packets. So, if Outlook was displaying the error code because of this then it will be resolved.
- To clear the temporary files from your computer go to search and type disk cleanup
- Next, select the drive in which Microsoft Outlook is installed
- Now, click on the temporary files check box and then click on the clean up system files button
- After that again select the drive in which the Microsoft Outlook application is installed and click on OK
Also, clear your DNS cache to terminate the issues in the DNS cache files that can cause Outlook to display the error code. To do it follow the below steps:
- Go to search and type cmd. Right-click on the command prompt and click on Run as Administrator.
- In the command prompt window and type the command “ipconfig/flushdns” and hit Enter.
- Wait for few seconds after the process is complete you will receive the message “Successfully Flushed the DNS Resolver Cache”
- Restart your computer to apply the changes.
2. Update Microsoft Outlook:
The companies provide updates to their software to fix the bugs in the previous version and to add new features to enhance the user experience.
So, there are chances that this error code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5] was fixed in the next update. Hence, it is recommended to keep your Microsoft Outlook updated to the latest version.
Updating the software is always better than uninstalling and reinstalling because updating does not delete your Office files However if you uninstall and reinstall the files might get deleted.
3. Uninstall and Reinstall Outlook:
Sometimes, when you run the Microsoft Office setup file you might run into errors and face difficulties in the installation process. In such cases, the installation files get corrupted. This may be the reason for the Outlook error code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5].
So, if the above methods do not help you resolve the error code, try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version of Microsoft Outlook.
To uninstall the Microsoft office go to the control panel. In that go to uninstall a program under the Programs option and delete it. Now install the Outlook application. But Microsoft Outlook is not a standalone software it comes with Microsoft office.
So, download the latest version of Microsoft Office and install it and complete the installation process to successfully install the Microsoft Outlook application on your system.
4. Use Microsoft Outlook in browser:
This method does not resolve the error code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5] displayed by Outlook instead it helps you access your important emails until the error code is fixed.
- To use the Microsoft web app just go to Outlook.com and sign in with the credentials.
- If you use Microsoft edge then click on the menu option on the left-hand side.
- From the menu click on the Outlook option and log in with your credentials. After that, you will be able to access your emails.
5. Contact the Support Team:
If the above methods do not help your resolve the error code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5] then you must contact the support team for guidance.
They might be able to help you with the situation with the support and services from their end.
Click on this link to land on the Microsoft Outlook support page. Write your error in the search box it will show you the possible solutions.
In this article, we have successfully discussed in detail the Microsoft Outlook error code [pii_email_019b690b20082ef76df5]. We also discussed the causes of this error and the possible solutions to fix it. Hope we were able to help you solve the error.