Are you looking to delete your Roblox account and don’t know how to do it? Hopefully, you have come to the right place.
In this article, we have explained 4 methods that you can use to delete your Roblox account.
Roblox doesn’t have any option to help you delete your Roblox account. But there are other methods that you can use to do it.
The 4 methods that we will see in this article that will help you delete your Roblox account are:
- Raise a complaint on Roblox support
- Contact Roblox customer care through Email
- Contact Roblox customer care through Call
- By being inactive on Roblox for more than a year
- Request GDPR (for people in European countries)
Also, we will explain how to restore your deleted account from Roblox. Stay tuned!!!
- 1 Introduction to Roblox:
- 2 Why would anyone delete his Roblox account:
- 3 How to delete your Roblox account:
- 3.1 Method 1: Request Roblox to delete your account from Roblox support:
- 3.2 Method 2: Contact Roblox via Email for account deletion:
- 3.3 Method 3: Call Roblox at 888-858-BLOX for account deletion:
- 3.4 Method 4: Leave the account inactive for over a year to delete your Roblox account:
- 3.5 Method 5: Request GDPR to retrieve your data from Roblox:
- 4 How to restore deleted account from Roblox:
- 5 Conclusion:
Introduction to Roblox:
Most of the Roblox games are child friendly. You can play both single-player and multiplayer games, communicate with them during gameplay, make friends, and much more.
Roblox is available for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, etc. operating systems.
It has millions of monthly active users that create, play games on it. It has become a 3D world for its users.
You can buy, sell items on Roblox through its digital currency called Robux. Also, you can create items in Roblox and decorate your character.
Most of the games on Roblox are free to play. More than half of kids aged under 16 years in the USA play games on Roblox.
Occasionally, Roblox hosts virtual events or real-life events for its fans.
Why would anyone delete his Roblox account:
There can be any reason for a user to delete his Roblox account. Few most common reasons are:
1. The user used to play games on Roblox when he was a kid and now he does not use Roblox much.
2. Another reason can be that the user is concerned with his personal information and want to delete his personal information from the Roblox database.
How to delete your Roblox account:
There is no in-built function in Roblox that will help you permanently delete your Roblox account. The only way to delete your account is by contacting Roblox customer support.
Let us see how we can delete our Roblox account:
Method 1: Request Roblox to delete your account from Roblox support:
Request Roblox to delete your Roblox account through Contact us.
To do that follow the below steps:
1: Log-in to your Roblox account and go to Roblox contact support or just click here to go to the contact support page.
2: Fill in the contact us form with the correct details.
3: The form will ask for your Full name, Email address, username, Device you are facing the problem on, type of help, and description of the problem.
4. Select the type of problem as a user safety concern. And in the description box explain in detail that you want to delete your Roblox account to be deleted and give explain the reason why do you want that.
5. And lastly click on Submit.
Method 2: Contact Roblox via Email for account deletion:
To request Roblox for account deletion via email follow the below steps:
1) Log-in to your email account
2) Write a mail to email@example.com
3) In the mail mention your username, email id, phone no, etc. required for verification and explain the reason for the email i.e. you want your Roblox account to be deleted.
4) Send the email and wait for the response from Roblox.
Method 3: Call Roblox at 888-858-BLOX for account deletion:
If you prefer to talk on the phone rather than sending an E-mail then you can try this method.
Call Roblox customer support at 888-858-BLOX and request for account deletion on call.
Give valid reasons why you want to delete your account and provide correct information like your account’s username email address, phone no, etc. for the verification process.
Method 4: Leave the account inactive for over a year to delete your Roblox account:
Another thing that you can do to delete your Roblox account permanently is to leave the account inactive for more than a year.
It is a slow process but it works. All you have to do is not login into your Roblox account for more than a year.
Roblox identifies the account as an inactive account and deletes it for good.
It is highly requested not to login again to your account because that will reset the clock and your account will be active again.
Method 5: Request GDPR to retrieve your data from Roblox:
If you want to delete your Roblox account because you are concerned with your details then you can try this method.
Note that this method is only for people that come from a country that is a part of the European Union and also it is a very lengthy process.
So if you come from those countries then you can request a GDPR filing and retrieve all your data from Roblox.
How to restore deleted account from Roblox:
The deleted Roblox account can be restored by sending an email to Roblox. To restore your deleted Roblox account follow the below steps:
1] Login to your Email service on your browser or application’
2] Compose a new email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3] In the main body write the reason why you are writing this email i.e. to restore your deleted account.
4] Provide your account’s information as much as you can so that it would be easy for the account verification.
Deleting a Roblox account is not a direct process However, you can try these 5 methods explained above to delete your Roblox account. Also, we have explained how to restore the deleted Roblox account. If you are looking for the same please read the above article. Also, let me know in the comment box if you have any Query.